Thanks to all of the club members who volunteered for this years Oktoberfest! With your help, we raised over $14,000 for Downtown Indiana. All of the brewers seemed to have a great time and told me they'd love to be invited back next year. A big part of that success was due to our volunteers!
The beers this year were very good, and despite a few snafus (like the weather and the post-party food situation), everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. Our five, 5-Star brewery winners were (in alphabetical order):
- Draai Laag - their Geestlijke was put on tap at Taze
- East End Brewing - their Bigger Hop IPA was put on tap at Twisted Jimmys
- Marzoni's - their Stumblin' Chef Tripel was put on tap at Whitey's Peetza
- Riepstine's Pub - their Alpha Deuce IPA will be put on tap soon at The Coventry Inn
- Yards - their Cape of Good Hope was put on tap at the Ironwood