Don't forget: The 3rd Annual Downtown Indiana Oktoberfest (https://twitter.com/DIOktoberfest) is coming up on Sat. Oct. 4. Big thanks to the club members who volunteered to help at the festival.
We have 14 brewers represented - so should be at least 40+ beers to sample! The VIP tickets are selling out rapidly - only about 30 or so remaining - for $60. That gets you an extra hour of admission (from 2-3pm), a commemorative t-shirt, and attendance at the post-festival appreciation dinner with volunteers and brewers at the Coventry Inn.
General admission tickets are $35 for the 3-6pm session.
Lined up this year are:
- East End Brewing (Pittsburgh)
- Draai Laag Brewing Co. (Millvale)
- North Country Brewing Co. (Slippery Rock)
- Riepstine's Pub (Williamsport)
- Marzoni's Brick Oven & Brewery (Duncansville)
- Church Brew Works (Pittsburgh)
- Rivertowne Brewing (Export)
- Rock Bottom (Pittsburgh)
- Yard's Brewing (Philadelphia)
- Penn Brewing (Pittsburgh)
- Yuengling (Pottsville)
- Shipyard Brewing (Portland, ME)
- Paulaner (Munich, Germany)
- Samuel Adams (Boston, MA)